[opensuse] Updates for 9.0 Professional
  • From: Vince Littler <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 18:02:55 +0000
I have an old server here, which I want to keep limping along for a few more
months, until it becomes redundant. It runs 9.0 professional, and I would
like to apply the last lot of patches. I appreciate, I am out of time for the
patches to be maintained, and the best solution would be to upgrade the
installation, but this particular machine chokes on 9.3.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a YOU server which will do the trick for
me. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Vince Littler