Re: [opensuse] Sound from browsers stuck in a loop
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 01:44:01 +1100
Darryl Gregorash wrote:
On 2006-12-25 01:02, Basil Chupin wrote:
Nope, this beta version is as useless as its predecessor: the video
goes into "loop" mode at least once during play but at least now it
actually breaks out of the loop after a few seconds instead of
"looping" ad finitum.

I hope you have let them know about the bug this time :-)

No, I didn't Darryl.

I went to their site to do so but considered that providing all the "personal" details would take more time than actually telling them what wasn't working with the beta so I took my ball and bat and went home.

Cheers.