Re: [opensuse] No reboot option
  • From: "Mark Goldstein" <goldstein.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:30:41 +0200
On 12/28/06, James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, you're saying that you don't have the restart options on any system
running 10.2?

No, there are no options on Thinkpad laptop, but they are there on
desktop. One difference that I'm trying to check is that on laptop
default option is 1 (WIndows) and on desktop it's 0 (SuSE). I do not
believe it could be the reason, but I'll try to change it anyway. Also
on Thinkpad I edited boot menu through yast, while on desktop I did
not touch it.

If so, it sounds to me like it got broken.

Do you use profiles? If so, can you select a profile at the boot up
screen and it actually switches?

No, I defined profiles but have not tried to work with them yet.

--
Mark Goldstein