Re: [opensuse] SUSE CRASH, Stuff doesn't work now.
  • From: Jay Smith <susehelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 23:02:34 -0800
I haven't done any overclocking. power, not sure. I have Ubuntu too. Oddly
enough, that one crashes every so often as well. I don't think my power is bad
though, how should I test it (this being a notebook). The RAM passed the MEMTEST.
I don't think the CPU is overheating but I'll check my hardware. According to my
readout, both cores are operating at half their capacity (how can you increase it)?

Any idea what I can use to test my hardware. I doubt my hardware is bad but if it
is, I don't want to, but I'll send this stuff back to the manufacturer lol.

On Wed Dec 27 22:35 , J Sloan sent: