Re: [opensuse] Save YaST software config
  • From: Graham Smith <gqs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:13:05 +1100
On Thursday 28 December 2006 04:19, Jay Smith wrote:
> dumb question, how do I use AutoYast? I've never used it before and
> wouldn't even know how to set it up in the manner you guys are talking
> about. Please help me out. Thanks.

I'm at present trying to set up an instalation server for 10.2, all I can say
it takes a bit of work to get it fully working, but once setup it can save
countless hours in installing/configuring systems.

The main document on Autoyast can be found here:-
http://www.suse.com/~ug/

I also suggest you have a look at the mailing list archive also displayed on
the above page.

--
Regards,

Graham Smith