Re: [opensuse] pre-order shipping yet?
  • From: Jack Malone <jmalone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:31:34 -0600

Looking at the worthless 10.1 on the stack of other boxes back to 6.2
makes me wonder...maybe I can feature them on the Antiques Road Show.

I emailed customer service early this morning, and still no word from
Novell. Is it a DR problem or WHAT???

They should at least take the "available 12/18" statement off their web
page!
I got my 10.2 boxed set today an have seen others saying they recieved theirs also. I have not had time to install mine got it out of box but have to wait til tuesday of next week if I get a couple projects out of the way here at work by then.

jack