Re: [opensuse] Need monitor recommendation
  • From: JB <yonaton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 13:22:30 -0600
On Tuesday 26 December 2006 23:08, Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:

> On Sun, 2006-12-24 at 07:45 +0200, Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC) wrote:
> > Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:
> > >
> > > Mag Innovision Excellent CRT used and decent Flat Panel.
> >
> > I would recommend a Viewsonic. I have used their E70 CRT model for many
> > years
>
> Well Ed McMann did not come to dinner this Christmas So Ill stick to
> what I have. But for those with money ViewSonic is definitely the way
> to go.

NEC makes a decent monitor. I've been using this 17" E750 Multisync for 5 or
6 years. LCD monitors haven't impressed me enough to spend the money they
cost. 'cause I'm like you, not rich at all (fixed incomes do that to a
person, heh).
Check on eBay for monitors, you should be able to find a good deal.