Re: Re: [opensuse] Save YaST software config
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:40:37 +0100
Jay Smith wrote:

> dumb question, how do I use AutoYast? I've never used it before and
> wouldn't even know how to set it up in the manner you guys are talking
> about. Please help me out. Thanks.

You can start out by doing a normal installation, then ticking the box
that says "Clone for AutoYast" (or something like that). That'll
create an XML file with the setup you've just completed. Take a look
at that perhaps and then do some reading up on autoyast.

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich

--
http://www.spamchek.com/ - managed email security.
Starting at SFr4/user/month.