Re: [opensuse] Kweather
  • From: jim barnes <j10152@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 06:01:35 -0700
Michael Nelson wrote:
On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 05:20:39AM -0700, jim barnes wrote:

In Kweather configuration, left sidebar, select "Display". Drop down Location box within Weather Station Options and select your choice. Apply.

I have the same problem as the OP here. And the dropdown box has only one
choice "Unknown Station". Since that's all I can choose, I choose it, and
weather reports indicate the station (San Francisco) is offline. Like the
OP, it has been this way since 10.1 or 10.0.

Michael

Try adding another (random) station to Selected Stations. I had deleted "Unknown Station" initially, and my choice didn't show until I added another.

--
Jim Barnes