Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse and why not stay, The Linux Wall
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 02:35:37 +0100 (CET)

The Tuesday 2006-12-26 at 22:12 +0100, Pascal Bleser wrote:

> > So, that information has to go elsewhere. You mention another non official
> > site: that could be a possibility.
>
> That non-official site is here: http://opensuse-community.org
>
> Did I just mention it often enough that people finally have a look at it
> ? ;)

No, you didn't :-P

[...]

Mmm, finally I can tell people to RTFM! ;-)

How about referencing the opensuse restricted format page from there
(<http://en.opensuse.org/Restricted_Formats>), so that they can read the
explanation there of what and why they are restricted?

The relationship of those two pages are obvious if you are on the know,
but for a novice, maybe not.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.