[opensuse] Kate Document Tab
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:08:50 -0800
I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I have a Kate-related
question.

Whenever I open a text file (php, txt, htm, asp, sql) in Kate, which I do
quite often, I see a tab on the left showing the open documents I have. I
can click it to "minimize" it to the left, but it always is there. I'd prefer
to have the screen real estate.

I've looked and cannot find an option for this to be "minimized" by default.
Is there such an option?

--
kai - theperfectreign@xxxxxxxxx

wo ist der ort für den ehrlichsten kuss
ich weiss, dass ich ihn für uns finden muss...