Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse and why not stay, The Linux Wall
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:27:35 +0100
Kai Ponte wrote:

>> Absolutely and it is good advice too. I do the same, though I've
>> recently also begun to use vmware.
>>
> Oh, I do that too, if I have to. So far, I've bee okay with Crossover
> office, but I might eventually need vmware.

The only need I have for VMware is to run Windows-only hardware
configuration programs for our PBXs. (an old and a new one). I haven't
had a running Windows system for that for quite some time, and until I
installed VMware the other day, I just couldn't pull myself together to
take on the usual stress of installing a Windows box.
Never had a use for Crossover office - we've been an openoffice-only
site for at least 2 years.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
http://www.spamchek.com/ - managed email security.