Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse and why not stay, The Linux Wall
  • From: "Michael Leuty" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:28:18 +0000
On 25/12/06, Niels Østergaard Kjær <linux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As a newbie we have to fight the total lack of knowledge (it is X-mas
so we suppose it is only about linux and nothing else in life :)), so
when Kai P writes:
quote:
As anyone can tell you, getting popular codes to play multimedia takes
about
five minutes of your time.
then as a newbie I look for the howto recipe for how do I do it in 5
minutes too, the links showed static pictures and no info on how to do it.

Take a look at http://www.softwareinreview.com/cms/content/view/60

I managed to follow the instructions, so I'm sure you can.

Mike

--
Michael Leuty
Nottingham, UK