Re: [opensuse] Re: [oS] The latest on Hans Reiser, even though slightly OT.
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:53:28 -0500
On Mon December 25 2006 2:16 am, jdd scratched these words onto a
coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> C. Brouerius van Nidek a écrit :
> > On Monday 25 December 2006 10:21, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> >> http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72342-0.html
> >
> > And when are you comming back on the OT list?
>
> I think this is not OT. I don't follow OT list and HR
> problems impact us all... reiserfs users
>
> jdd

William DuBois is his attorney? Reiser is in real trouble. That guy is
better at politics than actual defence bar work.. If there really is
no money, I'm betting this guy looks to bring in another guy to do the
scut work and actual defence, in a year or two when it comes to trial.

And I *thought* there was a "gag order" in the case .. but that may be a
misremembrance of the facts. One must keep track of so many trials
today that the details often become blurred.

If there isn't a gag order I'm guessing the next thing will be to go on
telly , Barbara Walters or similar will do an hour interview w/ the
accused, and meanwhile the lawyers get some cash.

<sigh>