Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 21:25:58 +0100 (CET)

The Monday 2006-12-25 at 14:48 -0500, John E. Perry wrote:

> > You choose that advice instead of the advice to the contrary.
>
> Yes. Practically no one gave an unqualified "yes" to reiser3. The best
> I saw was "don't change without reason".

I don't see any reason to change. And I would say the same to anybody
using similar reasons to change from ext3 to reiser or xfs or any
combination whatsoever.

> >> I just hope the deep bugs on this list keep talking about in
> >> Reiser don't come to my system.
> >
> > What bugs?
>
> Whatever it is that causes partitions to collapse occasionally. You
> wouldn't call that a bug?

No.

If it were a bug, you would be reporting it to bugzilla to have it solved.

Collapse, like what? In normal use?

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.