[opensuse] Zenupdater + Yast issue
  • From: Karl Agee <kdagee2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:06:35 -0800 (PST)
I am having a problem with zenupdater. After I
installed opensuse 10.2, I poked around a bit incl
reading the docs on the wiki about the new package
management system. I added a bunch of sources to yast
installation sources, and they all showed up in the
zenupdater config window. Groovy. Its showed
something 77 updates, including security updates and
kde updates. I didnt run the updates last night.

When I rebooted this morning zen updater now shows "no
updates available" and only 3 of the sources I added
yesterday in the config window. I have a total of 12
sources added in Yast Installation Sources.

I thought Yast and zen updater were reading from the
same database....am I wrong??? How to correct this
difference???

--Karl