Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 12:13:16 -0500
On Sunday 24 December 2006 11:52, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx> [12-24-06 11:07]:
> > Yup... I ordered on the 12th too and have received nothing from
> > DigitalRiver, email or otherwise other than an order acknowledge.
> >
> > In the time since the order, I have switched to Kubuntu and I doubt I
> > will even use the package if/when it arrives. But long live
> > Novell.... <not>
>
> If you feel that way, and apparently you do considering you have
> switched distros, LEAVE. Do not hang around here just to bash
> openSUSE, that is the definition of a troll and the function that you
> are filling!

As always.. You're a bundle of joy.

Note well:
1) I will stay as longer as I like, not withstanding your well wishes.

2) I am still a supporter of Novell (as a purchaser) until such time as 10.3
comes out. (if it ever does)

3) This forum really *should* be open to anyone running linux or thinking of
running linux as long as they don't troll or cause problems. I don't think
my statement above comes even close to either condition.

4) I have still been contributing to this list in a constructive way answering
problems people have with SuSE. (unlike your response above)

5) I am still running 10.1 on three machines in this household, so I have a
perfect right to be here.

6) You're a snot!! Neener, Neener, Neener

And go ahead and PLONK me please.... I don't wish to read any responses to my
posts from you.