Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 19:04:40 +1100
Tom Patton wrote:
On Sun, 2006-12-24 at 16:18 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
Tom Patton wrote:
On Sun, 2006-12-24 at 14:36 +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
But...

http://shop.novell.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=novell&id=ProductDetailsPage&productID=61098000

You mean that you still cannot get it even after ordering it from Novell?

I started the thread "pre-order shipping yet?" ... as far as I and a
couple others have determined, no one has received it yet in the states.
Digital River emailed me that it is on backorder. I ordered on the 12th
of Dec from the Novell site! DR gave me no estimate on arrival...:(

I guess Santa's getting older and couldn't handle the load...

But this is disgraceful!

I would be suggesting getting in touch with some of the hacks on news sites like TheInquirer et alia and complaining about this non-availability of boxed 10.2. That should stir Novell into action. No wonder Novell became a non-entity some 12 years ago.

Sheesh! Sorry, but this really grates me :-( .

Cheers.