Re: [opensuse] Goodbye to suse
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 15:44:23 +1100

The Saturday 2006-12-23 at 19:14 -0600, John wrote:

I'll tell you what this patent protection did for me.

[pruned]

And the solutions are what have always been. But as you are leaving, goodbye.

Like the other poster you have come to the wrong conclusion about John's intentions :-) .

John was simply responding to an 'oldish' post which had "Goodbye to suse" as the subject. It isn't John's Subject - it's someone else's to which he (finally) decided to respond to.

John has been stewing for a long time over his problems with getting the nVidia driver(s) to work and decided at last to "let loose" - but he is not leaving :-) .

Cheers.