[opensuse] Firefox - XML Parsing Error
  • From: Jeffery Fernandez <forums@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:31:12 +1100
I happened to update to the latest Firefox on 10.1 and am having issues on any
action I make on the browser.

Preference window doesn't load up, Cannot search as nothing happens. When I
click on "Manage search engines" drop down list, I get the following error:

XML Parsing Error: syntax error
Location: chrome://browser/content/search/engineManager.xul
Line Number 1, Column 1:image class="searchbar-engine-button-top
searchbar-engine-button-bkgnd"/>
^

I get similar errors when I go to about: or view the source of a page.

Anyone encountered similar errors ?

Jeffery