[opensuse] Sax2 unnecessary changes sections in xorg.conf
  • From: "Mark Goldstein" <goldstein.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 20:24:26 +0200
I configured my monitor and had to adjust size and position in "test"
stage. Everything was OK and monitor worked properly.
But when I started configuring keyboard, I noticed that monitor
parameters changed to what SaX figured out automatically before my
adjustment.

It turned out that every time I change something in keyboard
configuration, I have to go through "test" stage and adjust screen
parameters.
I've searched bugzilla but have not found similar issue. Did somebody
know whether this is intended behavior? (Looks unreasonable for me).

--
Mark Goldstein