Re: [opensuse] Hauppauge NOVA-SE2 Problems
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:21:08 +1100
Thomas wrote:
My tv card does not work ... . If I search channels i got errors in
/var/log/messages:

[pruned]

packages:

Phati@linux:~> rpm -qa dvb\* kaffeine\* \*xine\*
xinetd-2.3.14-32
dvb-1.1.0_CVS20060907-18
libxine1-1.1.3-0.pm.0
amarok-xine-1.4.4-107.guru.suse102
dvbtune-0.5-32
libxine1-dvb-1.1.3-0.pm.0
kaffeine-0.8.3-0.pm.1
dvbd-0.7.8-20

I cannot really help because I am using another card and have only just got mine going a few minutes ago. But if it is of any help here is the list of the packages I have installed (on 10.2, 32-bit):

dvbtune-0.5-32
amarok-xine-1.4.4-108.guru.suse102
xine-ui-0.99.4cvs-20061123.pm.0
libxine1-dvb-1.1.3-0.pm.0
kaffeine-0.8.3-5.2
libxine1-1.1.3-0.pm.0
dvbd-0.7.8-20
xinetd-2.3.14-32
dvb-1.1.0_CVS20060907-18

Note that there are 3 differences (1 of them an additional package).

Cheers.