To: "Gryffus" <gryffus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [opensuse] YaST sources

Hello community !

Gryffus wrote/schrieb:

Im seeking for most current xgl, mono, xmms-mp3 and openoffice.org yast
sources. Please, where do i find them?

Have you had a look into
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/src-oss and its
direct neighbour
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/src-non-oss ?

If had been looking for the sources of current (openSUSE 10.2) apps, you
should find what you had been looking for ...
--
Never give up !

Best regards / Gruß, Reinhard.

"Software is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open."

!DSPAM:72,458c2d5227212037215701!