Re: [opensuse] Install WordPerfect 8 fails
  • From: "A. den Oudsten" <AdenOudsten@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:38:19 +0100
Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
Fredag 22 december 2006 11:19 skrev A. den Oudsten:

I'm still running WordPerfect, that wonderfull wordprocessor.
I have upgraded to 10.2 and so I had to reinstall shlibs5 and
WordPerfect again.
Following the instructions I went, as su, to the directory of the CD
and entered ./install.wp
The return was
bash: ./install.wp: /bin/sh: bad interpreter: Access denied

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,
Andre den Oudsten

- use OpenOffice :-)
- seriously though...just my 10 cents..this install.wp is a script, right?
- if so, perhaps searchnig for /bin/sh and replacing it with /bin/bash is a solution?
- I really don't know, just thought if that did it, then it would be easy...

Thanks.

This procedure worked untill 10.1, so I suppose it must be something else.
How should I replace /bin/sh by /bin/bash ?

Thanks,

Andre