[opensuse] a tool to de-code base64?
  • From: 张韡武 <zhangweiwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:46:07 +0800
Hello. I am searching for a tool to decode base64 text file (and obtain
the original binary file).

uudecode can only handle lines that contain number of characters which
is multiple of 4. that is, if a line has 64, 68, 72, 76, 80 characters
in it, uudecode works, otherwise it report 'illegal line' error message.

there is also a tool 'base64' I found:
http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/base64/#Download

It's not in suse package repository, so I am compiling this very problem
on my own. But also I'd like to ask if there is a package in SuSE
official packages that can do base64 decode.
< Previous Next >