[opensuse] scanner umax astra 4700 drivers
  • From: mkudlacekconf <mkudlacekconf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:49:02 +0100
Hello,

I am a new user for OpenSuse. I installed OpenSuse v.10.2 and system is super. But I have problem with scanner umax astra 4700. I found, that this scanner is not support with Sane.

I try contact Official Czech Support of Umax, but a man wrote that drivers are not created, but this type is working in linux (by default).

Have anybody an experience with this scanner in Linux?

Thanks very much

Martyn Kudlacek

PS : sorry for my bad English:)

________ Information from NOD32 ________