Re: [opensuse] Run a menu item as root (Solved)
  • From: Peter Cannon <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:41:25 +0000
On Thursday 21 December 2006 00:09, Kenneth Schneider wrote:

> su - -c /usr/bin/arkeiasb
>
> The -c means run the following command.

The gnomesu seems to work OK it asks for the root password which is what I
wanted.

One more cheeky question.

Any idea how to modify the 'Favourites' section of the Gnome menu so I can add
or remove menu items? At the moment I'm having to create desktop short cuts
for my daughters and I prefer spartan (bare) desktops.

--
Regards
Peter cannon