Re: [opensuse] pre-order shipping yet?
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:56:42 -0500
On Wed December 20 2006 11:56 am, Tom Patton scratched these words onto
a coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 16:54 -0800, Russbucket wrote:
> > Sent them a email yesterday asking about ship date since I ordered
> > over night delivery. Response was I should hear something from
> > Digital River in 72 hours! Hope it ships. soon.
> > --
> > Russ
>
> Well, Russ, I guess we are the only two ordered boxed sets...my order
> on the 12th still says "in process" on the web site.
>
> Maybe they are waiting for the paint to dry on the new lapel/hat pin?
>
> So much for getting it installed and ironed out on my vacation this
> week!

Nope, I ordered on the first day it was up.. haven't heard anything at
all from them other than the first message. I want the boxed set before
I start hitting the other computers around here.
<sigh>