Re: [opensuse] Dear Novell...
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:12:49 -0900
On Tuesday 19 December 2006 19:46, Bob S wrote:
> It still could be if the snail spam had to pay what it costs to stuff our
> mailboxes with crap we don't read or look at.

You TOTALLY missed the point.

The US Post office is Self Supporting. It raises all its revenue needs
and more from fees. Funding from Congress stopped years ago.
(Well technically its still there but the PO pays it ALL back every year).

So the self supporting post office can deliver the package anywhere in
the 50 states for less than 8 bucks. NOT subsidized by Congress.

Why is everybody using the thread to dump on the post office when
they get it here just as fast as the next day service I paid $38 bucks
for, (which still has not produced any results), and the post office can
do it for way less.

The post office is self supporting. Get it?