Re: [opensuse] K3b and mp3
  • From: Stelian Iancu <stelian.iancu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 00:41:52 +0100
On Wednesday 20 December 2006 00:26, Joshua Raphael Fuentes wrote:
> > thor:~ # rpm -q k3b
> > k3b-0.99.1.0rc2-100.pm.1
> >
> > What's interesting is that if I try to run it as a user, it is executed,
> > however I cannot change anything, all the options are grayed out. It
> > tells me
> > to click the Administrator button, but I cannot find any Administrator
> > button
> > as my screen is not big enough for the whole thing to fit on it.
>
> then maybe try running it as a root user, but don't go through the command
> line, just press altt+f2 (assuming you're on KDE), click on options, then
> put in your root password.

Same thing as running it from the command line as root. Nothing happens.
Nothing happens as well when I try to run it from k3b itself (it is, indeed,
a new menu option in the Settings called "Setup System Permissions" which, as
far as I could tell, is just a kdesu kcmshell k3bsetup2 --lang en_US).

Any other ideas?

Best regards,
Stelian
< Previous Next >