Re: [opensuse] K3B Broken by Patch?
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:08:47 -0500
On Monday 18 December 2006 17:12, Lucky Leavell wrote:
> OS: SuSE 10.0 Pro
> K3B Version: k3b-0.12.3-9.2
>
> I tried creating an audio CD-R which worked great last time I tried
> it a few days ago but now fails with unknown error 255. Here is the
> K3B debugging output:
>
> System
> -----------------------
> K3b Version: 0.12
>
> KDE Version: 3.4.2 Level "b"
> QT Version:  3.3.4
> Kernel:      2.6.13-15.12-default
> Devices
==========

Lucky,
Do try to use the SUSE build for audio CDs, especially if your files are
mp3. Get the Packman build to put things right again. You could also
try recompiling your k3b from the source rpm. Also, be sure to check
what other programs are installed in k3b settings to be sure you have
the capabilities to burn audio. Since you could do it a few days ago,
you are probably ok, but check it anyway. Simple thing to do is get
the Packman build.

bye,
Lee