[opensuse] Online Update Configuration
  • From: "Paul Stewart" <leftforthedogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:36:16 -0800
I am unable to run the Online Update Configuration. If I am correct,
this configuration must be run before I can get update via yast. I
didn't run the configuration during the installation. I cannot run it
from the test mode yast, as it requires features that are not
available in text mode. When I run it from YaST2, it immediately
closes. It will open and immediately close. There is no time for any
interaction with the program.

Is there another was to enable online updates? Is this a known bug?
Is there a work around to get the configuration window to work?

-Paul