[opensuse] CUPS problem after update?
  • From: "Bruce Smith" <blubdog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 13:28:59 -0500
This morning I installed all the latest updates for 10.2, including
one for CUPS. A little while later, I went into YAST to add a new
printer to my system. A little popup window appeared that says "The
list of installed drivers has changed.\n Building database of
drivers..." and it's progress bar has been stuck at 4% for the last
two hours, and it's been using 100% CPU for the entire time. I'm
starting to think there may be a problem ... :-)

Are there some file(s) that can I delete to completely rebuild the
driver list from scratch? Other options? Thanks!

- BS