Re: [opensuse] Dualhead and 3D
  • From: Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:50:57 +0100
On Dec 18, 06 05:26:53 -0700, David Canar wrote:

> [...]

Probably in the *far* future, when dynamic monitor reconfiguration is
available, and all middleware is adapted to that as well...

> If I understood your question good enough I think you can run any
> program in only one of the two screens doing this: (assuming your X is
> configured by default as display 0):
>
> DISPLAY=:0.0 nameoftheprogram
>
> or
>
> DISPLAY=:0.1 nameoftheprogram

Not in Xinerama or MergedFB mode. Then only one display is available.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf@xxxxxxx> __ __ __
Phone +49-911-74053-715 __) |_| __) |__ labs www.mshopf.de