[opensuse] fusesmb, how does it work?
  • From: Verner Kjærsgaard <vk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:02:27 +0100
Hi list,

- finally did it, switched to SUSE10.2 on my DELL M90 laptop.
- to my horror, no smbmount...I cannot mount my smb shares over my VPN as I
use to.
- I can do smb://blah..blah in Konqueror, works fine.
- no sweat, there's a NEW THING called fusesmb.

Looks very good, alas no documentation, only VERY scarce man and info pages.
Not much more on the project homepage. Nothing in the SuSE wiki. And yet;
it's a package that made it into SuSE10.2 as the recommended choice.

Can someone enlighten me, please...

How do I use the darn thing??
I need to mount my smb shares into, say /home/myuser/Documents/a_mount-point/

Thank You!