Re: [opensuse] Zen updater
  • From: Kenneth Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 08:45:13 -0500
On Sun, 2006-12-17 at 02:31 -0500, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> Ok....I lost it and am too tired to continue looking tonight. Someone posted
> in the past couple of days, a web site that has all the data needed to setup
> Zen correctly to update from various repositories.....like get a list auto.
> Could that kind soul please post that address again?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Fred

I think it was me, try this link:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=43378

It used to be RepoKommander but is now called konvenientSUSE. It allows
you to select additional repos, download and install the latest Nvidia
driver, install the needed software to watch protected DVDs and more.

--
Ken Schneider