Re: [opensuse] Thanks...and...
  • From: Michael Comperchio <michael.comperchio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:42:23 -0500
On Friday 15 December 2006 07:43, Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC) wrote:
> Michael Comperchio wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 December 2006 03:25, Morten Bjørnsvik wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > right.. I did that ... maybe I don't have the right sintacks....without
> > dot.commas and broken chicken feet I get confused....
>
> Purely for interest sake, you mention broken chicken feet. What does a
> broken chicken foot look like :) ?

> I suppose a dot comma is a semi colon? ;

chicken was getting frustrated at being cooped up so she ran up to the fence
and kicked the post....
the foot used to look like -< ..... now looks like { } and yes dot-commas
are semi-colons. When I was a younger coder I worked with a guy who used to
come up with names for everything (kfart for kmar, slop and plop for stop and
shop, etc....)