Re: [opensuse] `(till) character (above left TAB), loosing prompt
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:06:45 -0500
On Fri December 15 2006 2:11 pm, Patrick Shanahan scratched these words
onto a coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> * Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-15-06 10:32]:
> > I think there's some confusion. The character that Scott typed - `
> > - is a *backtick*. A *tilde* looks like this - ~ -.
>
> You are 100% korreckt, my prblm for trying to thnk b4 nooon at my age
>
> :^)

hahahahha I *do* keep telling people not to expect anything sensible
from folks before noon , er, noon -ish ( noontime is a bit elastic
round here.) Sometimes it (noon) doesn't come til after Wednesday .
(Y)