[opensuse] postfix e-mail header clean-up.
  • From: pelibali <pelibali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 20:40:45 +0100
Hi,

I have postfix running (SUSE 10.0), but would need a cosmetic fix for
it. Several existing clients sending e-mails through that SMTP server
and wouldn't like to keep that part in the headers _where_ they came
from... So I'm in fact looking for a way to change the headers as all
the e-mails running through postfix would originate from the server
itself.

Is there any way to easily achieve that?

Thank you,
Pelibali