Aan: <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Verzonden: Friday 15 December 2006 17:19
Onderwerp: [opensuse] permissions in ftp

Just installed Suse 10 from an OLD Red Hat 8 server. When I ftp in to
the new box my permissions are set at only rw -- --. In order for
people to see webpages, it must be set at rw r- r-.

I have not changed the ftp program on a Windows box, so it must be a
setting I need to change on the new Suse box. Any suggestions?