[opensuse] suse 10.2 dvd 2 cd iso ?HOW...& suse 10.2 driver required
  • From: "kernel.2k5" <kernel.2k5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:42:57 +0530
Hi ,

i have suse 10.2 dvd iso of 3.7 GB .

i have exported entire iso through NFS(sles 10 x86 server) and trying to
do Network install .

Even i exported via SLP (same sles 10 x86 server) too.

But i require at least 1 cd iso of 64 bit in order to load linuxrc and
making my choice by pressing the F4 key on 10.2 cd iso install and then
Pressing
SLP or NFS .

After some time it gives me error that network driver not loaded load it
manually .so now i start googling (bcoz disk dont have particular driver
)for

Latest M2N-MX AMD nVidia Chip set with ATTANSIC Gigabit LAN on board.for
linux suse 10.2 and got nothing.even it has lots of new features on board.

So then i feel lets burn the whole disks of dvd 2 cd iso may be 6 suse
10.,2 64 bit iso till the time i found the network install driver for my
eth0 card.

here i need to covert the dvd iso to 6 cd iso and then burn it and
proceed with normal CD install method .and later on upgrade the network
driver.

kindly give me suggestions on

1. How to convert dvd iso to cd iso set
2. any work around regarding the network install so no need to
convert in to the cds
3. network dd disk during NFS install (Again require the proper driver ).
4. Even latest fc6 64 bit fails on sata controller and eth0 (any how
i managed sata_nv driver but no eth0 driver)

Any help plz ?????????

With Best Regards

Mr.Shailesh Bhutada(CTO)

Web:www.comptrixsys.com