Re: [opensuse] rsync mirrors for Suse updates
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:34:46 -0600
On 2006-12-14 21:01, Ian Collins wrote:
> I've had this running for quite a while doing a
>
> rsync -v -a --delete --delete-after suse.uni-leipzig.de::suse-i386/update
>
> However, this is now refusing connections. Is there a better server (or
> list of servers I can use for this?).

See http://en.opensuse.org/Mirrors_Development_Build. I don't use rsync
at all, but from what I can discern from the man page plus the opensuse
website, perhaps you don't really need that "::" syntax. Just a guess.
Leipzig does respond to rsync, but it seems very slow -- perhaps it is
just very busy.