Re: [opensuse] OpenOffice 2.1
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:23:22 -0900
On Thursday 14 December 2006 07:44, Hugo Costelha wrote:
> On Thursday 14 December 2006 14:01, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [12-14-06 02:26]:
> > > Er, question:
> > > At who's risk do I use the Officially Supported OOorg packages?
>
> If you buy the boxed set you have 90-day installation support. If you go to
> enterprise editions you get even mor broader support.
>
> Hugo

I did buy the boxed set, but if YOU buy the boxed set you will
see there there is no meaningful support for OOorg packages
therein.

I just found it odd the the person I responded to seemed to be
suggesting that using the factory/beta packages were somehow
at my OWN risk, as if there was any indemnification if
I used the SUSE official packages.

--
John Andersen