Re: [opensuse] configure fonts in KMail
  • From: Jay C Vollmer <jvollmer@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:57:03 -0600
On Monday 13 November 2006 18:43, Doug McGarrett wrote:
> I thought I could configure font sizes from the configure menu
> in KMail, but everything is grayed out. Seems like I did this
> before, but have forgotten how. Help! Thanx!
>
> --doug

This is because the "use custom fonts" option is not checked.

1) Go to "Settings" menu.
2) Choose "Configure Kmail"
3) In the Configure Kmail window, select the "Appearance" panel.
4) Near the top of this window you will see this checkbox.

Once it is checked, you will be able to adjust font settings.

Regards.

--
JAY VOLLMER JVOLLMER@xxxxxxxx
TEXT REFS DOUBLEPLUSUNGOOD SELFTHINK