Re: [opensuse] Accessing Build Service Packages via YaST in openSUSE 10.2?
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:04:12 +0800
Randall R Schulz wrote:
> That leaves or creates a few more questions:
>
> 1) Is there any less fragmented / more unified form of those packages?
> Or must I create an installation source for every individual category
> of packages with which I might wish to stay most up-to-date?

You must add each category separately (you wouldn't want the wait to
update if all were included, not the instability introduced from all
those different sources).

> 2) Are there any mirrors?

software.opensuse.org has a redirector, which may actually grab from
many of the mirrors without hard coding the mirror's URL. HTH.

--
Joe Morris
Registered Linux user 231871