Re: [opensuse] Accessing Build Service Packages via YaST in openSUSE 10.2?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:24:35 -0800
Patrick,

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 11:10, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> [12-13-06 13:27]:
> > That leaves or creates a few more questions:
> >
> > 1) Is there any less fragmented / more unified form of those
> > packages? Or must I create an installation source for every
> > individual category of packages with which I might wish to stay
> > most up-to-date?
> >
> :^( Yes

I take it that's "yes," I have to configure each category of build
service packages separately?

> > 2) Are there any mirrors?
>
> many, see the suse ftp mirrors. I believe that it has been moved to
> opensuse.org/....

I'm really having trouble sorting all this stuff out. Are there mirrors
of the build service distinct from the mirrors of the final release
packages? Or are they integrated?

The Build Service page (<http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service>) does not
mention mirrors. The mirrors page
(<http://en.opensuse.org/Mirrors_Development_Build>) seems only to