Re: [opensuse] [OT] What's in a Name? [was: Missing i686 packages from download.opensuse.org]
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:16:33 -0800
On Wednesday 13 December 2006 11:08, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx> [12-13-06 13:19]:
> > I'm more of an FSM devotee, mostly because the ambiguity with
> > Finite State Machine. That, and the fact that pasta is good food.
> >
> :^( My doctor tells me, no breads/pastas/carbs/sugars :^(

Your doctor needs to learn about mammalian physiology. Carbohydrates are
the primary macronutrient for supplying metabolic energy. Using
proteins as an energy source places a excessively high load on the
kidneys to process all the unneeded nitrogenous compounds produced when
amino acids are metabolized for the purpose of providing cellular
metabolic energy. Using fats to supply energy is also problematic,
mostly in terms of vascular health is concerned.

> NO BEER, Loose weight - More exercise

Ah. You must _purchase_ the opportunity to have a beer with an
appropriate amount of exercise!

> guess I just saved a LOT of $$$$s
>
> --
> Patrick Shanahan