[opensuse] Accessing Build Service Packages via YaST in openSUSE 10.2?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:50:13 -0800
Hi,

I cannot seem to find the answers to these on the en.opensuse.org site:

1) Can I access the Build Service via openSUSE's 10.2 YaST "Installation
Source" and "Software Management" modules?

2) If the answer to (1) is "yes," what URLs do I use as installation
sources?

3) If the answer to (1) is "no," is there anything short of completely
manual package management? This would seem to make updating to packages
that are part of large, interdependent sets, (say, KDE updates) very
tedious. Does it imply that one has to manually retrieve the packages
and run RPM?

4) Are there mirrors of the Build Service repository(ies)?

Thanks.

Randall Schulz