Re: [opensuse] Dear Novell...
  • From: Jack Malone <jmalone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:07:52 -0600

> Instead I have to pay 36 bucks shipping for Next Day Delivery
> ON A PRODUCT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE READY TO SHIP!!!
>
> I try to support my distro by putting my money where my mouth is,
> but this just grinds my grits.

Kinda silly isn't it!?! I garner the Novell has followed RH's lead and
decided not to supply boxed sets that can be bought at the local area
Bestbuy/CompUSA/Pick_A_Store. Instead they partner up with DIgRiv and charge
rates for Over Night shipping determined by distance? When the USPS rates
are a lot more palletable? Novell really really makes me wonder sometimes.
I preorder suse 10.2 yesterday for work an the shipping cost from dhl was $5 for ground an $10 for next day air. Not sure where that $36 from above coming from. I live in texas.

jack