[opensuse] Dear Novell...
  • From: John Andersen <jsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:12:16 -0900
Dear Novell...

Please speak to Digital River. Inform therm about this wonderful modern
invention we have here in the United States. Its called a Post Office.

They will come to your door with any size truck you want and actually
PICK UP PACKAGES to be delivered to your customers. Imagine that!
Its a brand new service, just started 200 years ago. They offer shipment
tracking too, even insurance if you want it.

And they even have a service they call Priority Mail which is dirt cheap
to anywhere in the USA. I hear tell you can get a boxed set of OpenSUSE 10.2
shipped anywhere in the US for under 5 bucks.

Instead I have to pay 36 bucks shipping for Next Day Delivery
ON A PRODUCT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE READY TO SHIP!!!

I try to support my distro by putting my money where my mouth is,
but this just grinds my grits.